Because good food nourishes the soul?
1. Veganised pozzole
2. Fusion-wrap: Rice ‘n’ Beans ‘n’ Peanut
3. Southeast Asian Feast: Massaman curry deluxe with Indonesian stir-fried Kangkung
4. Spicy butternut squash soup with super-chunky peanut butter and LOTS of croutons/fried chia-seed-wraps-in-strips
5. Fiesta Mexicana otra vez: slow-cooked black beans with rice ‘n’ veggies and spicy tomato sauce
6. “it doesn’t get any greener than this”-Noodle soup without noodles
==> with spicy broth
7. Saffron rice with some kind of made-up curry
8. Noodle soup without noodles part II: Japanese version. To be eaten with miso broth
9. Noodle salad (with noodles!) with raw veggies cured in rice vinegar/maple syrup/ginger vinaigrette with millions of toasted seeds.
10. For dessert: sticky date pudding. Of course with some sort of veganised butterscotch sauce, it’s just soaked in you monkeys.